Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Celebrity Trivia

The following entries come from the Petras' paperback, Unusually Stupid Celebrities, A Compendium of All-Star Stupidity (Villard, $13.95).

B - Kim Basinger demanded cases of Evian water on a movie set; not for drinking but for washing her hair.
C - Naomi Campbell ordered a sandwich at the famous Le Grand Vefour restaurant in Paris and was "forced" to send back her toast because it was scratching her gums.
I - Enrique Inglesias, who once told an interviewer, "I can never find extra-small condoms and I know it's really embarrassing for people, you know, from experience."
J - Scarlett Johannson hates to be ungrateful but said, "The studio will send you a wilting fruit basket or some mediocre champagne ... some people get cars, that would be nice but will they also pay for my parking?"
L - Courtney Love had her breast implants removed and kept them as souvenirs. Her dog ate one and died.
M - Demi Moore ordered a plane to fly her from her Idaho home to New York City but upon discovering that the plane was too small and she'd have to stack her luggage, had her studio--Sony--provide a larger one.
P - Joaquin Phoenix asked at a news conference: "Do I have a large frog in my hair? Something's crawling out of my scalp. I'm not worried about the looks. I'm worried about the sensation of my brain being eaten...what did you ask me?"
U - Usher has a $1-million watch with his face on the face, surrounded by 1,106 diamonds.
V - Vanna White reportedly makes $3 million to $5 million a year turning letters on Wheel of Fortune and maintains, "It's not as easy as it looks."

No comments: